Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Cox Hill Farm + Family Night At Costco




For family night Braedon supervised me at Costco ;) and after we shopped we shared a slice of pizza and a hot dog....and don't forget the frozen yogurt swirl.  Our weekly phrase ends up being "Is it family home evening or family home eating??" Cause we're all about the food over here.  


^^ Lately Tally insists on walking down the stairs ALL BY HIMSELF^^

October is my absolute FAVORITE month of the year.  I love the crisp fall air, the beautiful colors of the changing leaves, pumpkin cookies, halloween decorations, haunted houses, halloween parties... everything!  It's just my favorite.  This was our first activity to kick of the fall season.  I went to Cox Hill Farms with a friend and her little boy and we had so much fun.  I love how Tally isn't afraid to do anything.  We rode all of the slides, played in the hay bales, and spent the majority of our time near a wooden train that Tally was ecstatic over!  We shared an apple cider donut, and a slice of greasy pizza, and played till Tally was covered in dirt and SO tired.  I know it's been a good day when I put Tally in the bath and he has dirt stuck between his toes haha!  There is just something so cute about a little boy with dirt under his fingernails. After his bubble bath we snuggled up on the couch in our jammies and I fully enjoyed his warm little body sprawled out on my lap and smelling + kissing his head about a million times while we watched Winnie The Pooh.  
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS