Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Pumpkin Patching


We have the most darling pumpkin patch/produce store near us that has chickens and ducks and a pig named Penny haha!  The chickens just roam around and Tally was in heaven.  We played in the hay bales for a bit but he was WAY more interested in the animals.  He loves learning animal noises and was SO excited to see those ducks.  Just look at that face!  He was squealing with excitement!  One of the sisters in my ward just had a baby so I offered to take her boys with me to this little outing and I was cracking up at myself.  I had three carseats in my car and I was literally SWEATING because I was trying to keep track of three CRAZY energetic boys.  I made the mistake of going on a day that they had "story time" so the place was PACKED.  It's usually a pretty low key place haha.  Regardless, we all left in one piece (only a few tears), and Tally and I loved it so much that we went back at least 4 or 5 days during the month of October.  

^^ It's so hard to get him to smile for a picture but aren't those the cutest pumpkins?!^^


I was honestly crying I was laughing so hard while taking this picture.  This was a different outing, we went later in the day and we were pretty much the only people there so all of the chickens were out and Tally was following them around and trying to mimic how they were walking!! haha!! 




Ok and these last two photos just make me smile.  I feel like a lot of these pictures just embody Tally's personality.  He's such a goofball, and he can get SO excited over the smallest things.  That's probably one of my most favorite things about him right now!  Like today we went to the dog park with some friends and when he threw the dog's toy and the dog ran to go get it he was ECSTATIC!  He thought it was the greatest thing.  I love seeing the world through his eyes.  
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS