Friday, July 29, 2016

American History Museum + Washington Monument



Interesting story about this photo!  I was trying to get a picture of Tally and Braedon when this cute girl came up to us to ask if we'd like a picture all together.  After, she asked us if there was anything we'd like her to pray for us about.  Turns out she was in DC for a church mission-how cute is that though?? I wish there were more people like her in the world, and I hope I can be more like her too.  


Just aboard the hogwarts express ;)




One of our mornings before Braedon had work we headed into the city to see the American History Museum.  Tally LOVED the "transportation" exhibit with all of the trains, motorcycles, planes, etc.  I love taking him to the museums because he makes everything seem SO much more interesting.  He has the best GASP there is and is always "oooooh-ing" or gasping at every little thing.  They had this cute area for littler kids that he enjoyed too since it was more interactive for him.  

Since we had an awesome parking spot and we were so close to the Washington Monument we decided we might as well walk over and see it.  I think it might've been more enjoyable if we weren't melting our faces off! haha! I legitimately sent my friends and sisters a snapchat of my mascara ALL over my eyes when we got in the car because it was SO hot and humid!  I think I need to invest in some water (sweat) proof makeup.  

I feel so lucky to be able to be out here with my little fam.  Tally makes me so much more adventurous and I find us going on little adventures that I probably wouldn't have thought to do without him here.  


SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS