Tuesday, October 27, 2015

FALL BREAK 2015

Talmage thinks his Dad is the funniest.



How Tally and I "golf"



Fall break was heaven.  A little bit of a tease, but definitely pure heaven.  I say it was a little bit of a tease because I got to be with Braedon all day everyday.  Definitely something I'm not used to!  Between school and work, Braedon and I are passing ships.  We really only see each other at night and he is usually studying, and I am usually tired after a day full of playing with Tally.  Our typical evening involves a quick dinner, putting Tally to bed and then Braedon studies while I watch Netflix or read a book.  Braedon decided to take the week off and really just devoted his time to our little fam.  We were originally going to go to Carlsbad to visit my sister but then life happened.  I got T-boned and we learned that my car was totaled :(.  Still drivable, but the search for a new car needed to begin so we decided to save our sheckles and stay-cation.  We learned there is actually lots to do here in Utah!  Especially with this amazing weather we've been having.  

Some highlights were...

-Swimming with Tally
-Birthday lunch for my Dad at The Dodo
-A hike up to Bell Canyon
-Golfing
-Picnic-ing
-Neilsen's Frozen Custard
-Fright-mares

This is Braedon's last semester of school and I'm giddy just thinking about it.  I know we have about 10 years left of medical school ahead of us but a small break before that sounds incredible!  Counting down the days....


SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS