Sunday, November 30, 2014

Bumpdate // 26 Weeks

^^ Story of my life ^^

How Far Along: 26 weeks

Weight Gain: 12 lbs now (yikes)

Maternity Clothes:  Yes!  Mostly jeans, but I got a few tops on sale at Old Navy and I'm just gonna say it- they are amazing.  So nice to be able to look down and have your shirt actually covering your belly.  Prego midriff is NOT cute.  Well, just regular midriff is not cute in my opinion either soo....take it or leave it?

Sleep: I've been feeling extra sleepy these past few days.  My guess is it's a combination of packing my 3 night shifts in a row and the Thanksgiving holiday that wore me out.  I was always tired my first trimester and would rather not feel that way again!  (until baby comes I guess)  

Best moment this week: Friends and family getting to feel the baby move.  Plus, I felt baby do a somersault while I was laying in bed the other night and it was like my stomach did the wave.  That was rad!  

Weird pregnancy moment: I'll be at work doing something normal, or just walking around the house and it's like I can see myself trip and fall and I get SO nervous!  I mean, falling is pretty much just a part of my normal life but it's a lot scarier when you've got another human to take care of.  Also, I get the same feeling at work when I'm holding babies but I get sensations that I'm gonna drop them!  (Don't worry, hasn't happened, you can trust me with your kids I promise).  I'll just be sitting in a rocking chair feeding a little babe and all of the sudden I think to myself, "Oh my gosh, what if I drop this thing?  I'm gonna drop them!"  So weird.   

Movement: Basically all the time.  He gets especially excited at night when I'm trying to go to sleep, or while I'm eating.    

 Food Cravings: Clementines, cereal (honey nut cheerios), and chobani coconut greek yogurt.   

Anything making you queasy: Not anymore! But man, I sure do have super powers when it comes to smells.  

Gender: BOY

What I'm looking forward to: still need to put the crib together (whoops), and getting our stroller/car seat!  Should be here any day now.  We got a great deal on amazon and decided on a stroller / car seat system that we both could agree on- yes- it involved a spread sheet.  Post to come for those who care haha.  



^^ Just waiting for my blood to be drawn after drinking the lemon lime glucose poison.  Apparently I shoulda gone with orange.  

^^ 25 week bathroom selfie (yikes) ^^


Can't believe we're gonna have a human here in just a few months!!  


SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS