Monday, November 10, 2014

Bumpdate// 23 Weeks


  How Far Along: 23 weeks

Weight Gain: About 8 lbs

Maternity Clothes:  Just jeans for now.  The rubber band thing is just getting way too uncomfortable and can you say plummer bum??  (sorry, TMI) 

Sleep: I have a hard time getting comfortable and I tend to wake up at strange hours because I'm so hungry.   

Best moment this week: Baby getting hiccups!!  Braedon finally was able to feel him and know for sure that he was feeling the baby.  It was so fun.  

Weird pregnancy moment: Back pain after being on my feet all day.  

Movement: YES!  He is seriously starting to wiggle SO much.  It's kind of weird, but also so fun.  

 Food Cravings: Clementines, cereal (honey nut cheerios), and chobani coconut greek yogurt.   

Anything making you queasy: Not anymore!  

Gender: BOY

What I'm looking forward to: putting together the crib and braving the Black Friday madness to lock down a carseat/ stroller!

We got these pictures at our 20 week ultrasound and I just about died.  The little man was posing so nicely for us and moving around so much, it was so fun!  I love that he has his hands all up by his face.


This one was near the end of the ultrasound and the tech thought he might have fallen back asleep.  Braedon said, "Awee cute that's how his mamma sleeps!  Hands all up by her face and everything".  Pretty much my heart could burst.  


SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS