Monday, May 5, 2014

The Weekend: According to My iPhone

Monday's are hard which is why I'd like to just reminisce on our perfect weekend...

I had Friday off work so we kicked off the weekend with some golfing.  Braedon had been begging me to go for a while and I finally gave in....it's safe to say I could use a few lessons.  Maybe next time I'll just drive the cart and bask in the sunlight? (Don't think Braedon will allow it but it's worth a try). I'd actually really love to be a great golfer someday...


My Dad gave us some words of wisdom after we golfed.  He said, "It's not about how you play, it's about how you look".  So here's my thought... if Braedon wants me to make golfing with him a regular activity, I should at least indulge in a legitimate golf outfit right??





Friday night we spent the evening at my mom's while my musically talented siblings + Braedon put together a nice song to perform at my Grandpa's brother's funeral.  I tell ya I really missed the boat on the whole musical thing.  I was on Caden duty while they practiced and didn't mind one bit! 




After they finished practicing the boys played a little Fifa and then we saw the new Spiderman movie with my parents!  We ate ourselves sick with popcorn and treats.  It's all about the treats. 

^^ Look at that focus ^^
My cousin Morgan and I decided recently that we'd like to learn how to sew.  You know, to be domestic and all.  So, Saturday afternoon was spent getting a basic sewing lesson from my amazing sewer of a Grandma, and then Morgan chopped my hair off!  My Grandpa Nate kept telling us to post a picture of my hair in foils on instagram and title it, "New Hair-Do". Yes, my grandparents use instagram.  

^^ "New Hair-Do" ^^

^^ Hit up my cousin for a hair/eyelash appointment! She rocks ^^
Saturday night we went to this amazing Mexican restaurant called Taqueria 27- we'll definitely be visiting again soon.  Bonus- it's in walking distance from our apartment.  They served us the most amazing guacamole w/ warm chips and our tacos were delectable.  I love Holladay.  

After church Sunday we had dinner with the Aiken clan, went on a Sunday drive, and watched a few episodes of Prison Break. It was the perfect weekend- I'm already looking forward to the next!
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS