Friday, September 5, 2014

CALIFORNIA DREAMING

Our trip to Cali with the Aiken family was a dream!  Some of the highlights:

-"beach HOUSE"

-Car dancing/ video making

-Squishing between Matt and Braedon for 10 hours in the car

-DISNEYLAND (need I say more).  Pineapple ice cream AKA heaven.  

-Runs on the beach w/my mom and my sissy's

-Wave-running on the ocean

-Ruby's Diner, a tradition and a must


^^ Just getting ready for family pictures ya know ^^


Apparently when Lexi drove up to the beach house she said to her mom, "I wonder what it'll feel like to have Braedon throw me up in the air".  I think she has a little crush ;), it's ok Lex, I have a crush too!





^^ caden loves braed ^^






^^ Can we all take a moment to appreciate Lexi's pose... bottom left! haha! ^^




So when's the next one guys?  I'm having withdrawals :(

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS