Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Quick Look At Our Weekend

Our weekend looked a little something like this...

Friday Night: 
Tsunami with the fam and Catching Fire.  Don't even get me started, I cried three times.  Kind of embarrassing?  Maybe for Braedon.  

Before the movie Braed asked me to do a little recap on the book.  I've only read it 4 or 5 times, and will probably read it again now that I've seen the movie.  
Braedon: Remind me what happens?
Me: 20 minute book report, a little to enthusiastic
Braedon: You're talking about them like their your friends
Me: ....they are my friends



IT. WAS. AWESOME.  Go see it.  Just wish my sister Missy was here for it!  (Emily lucked out and got it to see it on Wednesday).  Don't worry Miss, I'll go see it with you at least two or three times when you come visit!



Saturday Night:
 Hanger got the best of us (so hungry, that you're angry).  Ask anyone of my family members or friends about this illness...I can be quite the grouch.  Something Braedon and I definitely have in common!  We went to Blue Lemon for dinner and actually agreed that we would just not talk until our food came out.  We went from blank stares, to loving newlyweds the minute we could shovel their blessed butternut squash soup into our mouths!

After dinner we headed to the mall to do a little Christmas shopping.  Sad to admit, but at 8:30 we were pooped, and we both had homework.  We headed home to try to get some studying done, but it quickly turned into a slap happy snap chat war.  That would explain the lovely picture above!  

Sunday Night:
 Braedon started practicing with his "Gentleman's A Capella" group.  They are planning to do some Christmas Caroling at Primary Children's Hospital, various Nursing Homes, and other venues.  They are sounding so great and I can't wait for their "performances".  I think it's the cutest thing ever.  


SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS