Monday, January 26, 2015

Maternity Photos + 34 Week BumpDate

Angela Young was sweet enough to take some maternity photos for me before it got too snowy up in the mountains.  We froze our butts off but it was definitely worth it!  Below are some of my favorites...



^^ Braedon's personal favorite ^^ 
















^^ I like to cuddle rocks ^^


Angela was a doll the whole time and her prices are so reasonable!! She was so good at posing me and telling me what to do so it looked good.  I may "model" but it's seriously so helpful when the photographer can just direct you!  Makes me feel way more comfortable.  I can't wait to use Angela for newborn photos and family pictures this year.  Go check her out!


How Far Along: 34 weeks

Weight Gain: I'm at about 23 lbs so far (yikes)

Maternity Clothes:  Yes and no.  I've tried to be practical and wear stuff that will work post pregnancy as well because buying maternity clothes is sort of annoying.  I want to think that what I buy will be in style during my second or third pregnancies but who knows right??  Pretty much I'm just excited when I try something on in my closet and it fits/ covers my belly.  Fashion has gone out the window!  

Sleep: I have nights that I sleep like a rock, and nights that the pregnancy insomnia really hits me hard.  I've entered into full blown nester mode and lay awake at night making to-do lists in my head.   

Best moment this week: Waking up this morning and watching my belly roll and roll.  He was a wild wiggle worm!  Glad he still has some room to move- I'm not excited for the final stage when he's all cramped in there.    

Weird pregnancy moment: I forgot my wallet grocery shopping again.  Did I mention that this has happened to me three times now?  Each time I don't realize it until AFTER I've checked out.  So embarrassing.  

Movement: All the time!  I'm trying to be better about counting.  I've gotten a little paranoid as we get closer.  My job is a blessing and a curse- I see all the women that come in far along in their pregnancies with fetal demises, or decreased fetal movement and I start to panic.        

 Food Cravings: I LOVE to chew ice.  Especially the pebble ice.  We have the good kind at the hospital and its my go to when I get the munchies!  

Anything making you queasy: Nope! 

Gender: BOY

What I'm looking forward to: MEETING THIS BABY.  (too soon for that? yes)


SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS