Sunday, October 19, 2014

BumpDate// 20 Weeks


How far along: 20 weeks

Total weight gain: honestly haven't weighed myself recently, but we'll find out at our OB appointment this week! 

Maternity clothes: not yet, however the rubber band trick is getting really old with the amount of times I have to use the restroom. (TMI??) 

Stretch marks: Nope, not yet anyway.  

Sleep: sleeping great!  I'm not a "back-sleeper" but occasionally I"ll wake up that way and I find it's kind of painful on my belly!  

Best moment of this week: Braedon and I just got home from New York and had the funnest time.  More about our trip later!  

Miss anything: is it vain of me to say feeling skinny??  Like I said, we just took a trip to New York and shopping is just not the same when your pregnant!   

Movement: I think??  I'll get an occasional bubble, or almost like popcorn popping sensations haha.   

Food cravings: Coconut Chobani greek yogurt.  Eat it every day.  

Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing unusual, smells have just amplified all around.    

Have you started to show yet: Yes!  Some days I wake up and think "woah, where did that come from?"  Other days I still look like I ate 2 or 7 donuts.     

Gender: still a BOY

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!  I honestly feel like myself most days, other than the added "puff" 

Looking forward to:  Ultrasounds this week! We have our big ultrasound that will be pretty extensive and I'm excited/nervous + we have an appointment with our OB a little later in the week.   I'm excited to see the little guy, it feels like it's been too long! 


SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS