Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Playlist

While I was whipping up my first Thanksgiving Dinner I had this playlist on repeat. It's Dave Barnes, "Very Merry Christmas" album. I love Christmas music, and have really gotten into the Holiday spirit with the winter wonderland we have going on here!  Dave Barnes has kind of a special place in my heart- weird I know.  You see, when Braedon and I started dating we both got really into his music.  We listened to his albums "What We Want What We Get" and "Me You And The World".  Those songs bring back memories of our first time holding hands, first date, first kiss, and the first time Braedon told me, "I love you".  

When we found out Dave Barnes came out with a new Christmas album we were hooked! His new album is even better than the first and I quickly purchased it on iTunes (sorry Braedon). The new album is called, "A December to Remember".  He has kind of a jazzy feel to his music, and I think it's the perfect background noise for a Holiday party. You can listen to my Grooveshark playlist of Very Merry Christmas here. His new album "A December to Remember" isn't on Grooveshark yet :(

Below is a video of one of my favorite songs from the old album called, "Christmas Tonight".

Side note: We were listening to the album tonight while doing dishes and Braedon put on quite the show.  He was a little hyper and reenacted "Jazz Hands", along with some other pretty great dance moves (including a few Michael Jackson pelvis thrusts) for a whole song. That's almost three minutes people! I kept thinking he was done, but then he'd come up with some other funny action to go with the words. I was crying I laughed so hard!

Hope you all have a great weekend!


SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS